Yesterday was, despite my fears, beyond productive! I was most happy. I was also most achey when I went to bed. It will make for a very dull blog post, but here is a summary of my accomplishments 🙂
- Repotting my courgette and pepper seedlings;
- Buying a trough for my lettuce and sewing the seeds;
- Going food shopping;
- Tidying the upstairs completely (all rooms) and washing all windows inside and out!;
- Treating the back fence near the veg patch;
- Setting-up my mini-greenhouse;
- Cooking dinner and washing-up.
Of the things on my original plan I failed to do:
- Weeding the left-hand flower bed in the back garden;
Although, the former can be done one night and the latter was not urgent because Sam had enough shirts!
So, after an okay day at work today and a good erg session tonight, a happy two days! Now, cake and Master Chef final part 2. Come on Tim!