I’ve seen many bloggers over the last few months mention something called the ’30 Days Blogging Challenge’. I was intrigued. So when Frenchie Mummy recently posted about starting it herself, I thought I’d give it go! Having had a peruse of Frenchie Mummy’s post, Beauty Baby & Me’s site and The Pramshed’s entries, I think I’ve sussed out what it involves. I’m not going to commit to doing a post every single day; I want to still publish my usual content. But I will drop in a ’30 Days Blogging Challenge’ post every few days too. If nothing else, it’ll keep me busy!
Every day, share a blog post answering the 30 ‘official’ questions from the 30 Days Challenge:
- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
- The meaning behind your blog name
- A habit you wish you didn’t have
- A picture of somewhere you’ve been
- Your favourite superhero and why
- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
- Plans/dreams/goals you have
- Nicknames you have; why do you have them?
- Something you crave for a lot
- Your top 5 pet peeves
- Your favourite foods and why?
- Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
- Your favourite TV shows
- Your favourite movies
- If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- Do you own a smartphone? Tell why you love it.
- What has been your best vacation memory?
- Bullet your whole day
- Discuss your views on religion
- If you had a million dollars to spend, how would you spend it?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What’s your favourite drink and why? Share the recipe.
- Write a letter to your teenage self.
- Write a letter to your future self.
- Write about the worst injury you’ve had
- What is your favourite quote?
- List all the places that you have lived
- Three things you want to say to different people
- Who were your three celebrity crushes when you were a teenager?
- Share a funny YouTube video
Feel free to take a look at all my 30 Days Blogging Challenge posts.