Just to confuse myself and everyone, yet another day has occured where I am posting twice! I just felt the need to after a rather productive evening. I was feeling rather swamped by information earlier today but since Sam was out, I decided to have an admin night. I have done many things:
- Taken clothes to the dry cleaners
- Made dinner
- Placed rowing club entries for Cambridge Autumn regatta
- Done some rowing email admin
- Emailed a couple of friends
- Done squad outing plan for Saturday
I now need to go and do the washing up and then make my list of outstanding wedding tasks and I shall go to bed feeling relatively calm – in theory! Also, to continue the food theme from earlier, top notch dinner of mash, veg and gravy with nut roast. Nut roast wasn’t too nice (frozen jobby) but mash was yummy! Good times.